- • Data Subject – A person at least 16 years old whose Personal Data is being processed
- • Child – a person under 16 years of age
- • Personal Data – All information relating to a person
- • Processing – All operations performed on Personal Data or set of Personal Data
- • We/Us – Our company, Vectorizeimages
2. Data Protection Principles
At Vectorizeimages, we promise to abide by the following principles of data protection
- • Fair, Lawful & Transparent: We consider your rights before processing personal data. We provide you with information regarding all processing upon your request.
- • Limited in Purpose: All processing fits the purpose for why the personal data was originally gathered.
- • Minimal Data: Only the minimal amount of personal data is gathered and processed for any purpose.
- • Limited Time: The personal data is only stored for only the time in which it is needed.
At Vectorizeimages, we will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of the data. If you have a question about our data protection principles, we encourage you to contact with us about your questions.
3. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the following rights for the use of your personal data by our services;
1. Information: You have the right to know if your personal data is being used or processed.
2. Access: You can access all data collected about you, including the ability to request a copy of the personal data which was gathered.
3. Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of the personal data that has been collected, assuming it is not accurate or incomplete.
4. Erasure: Under certain circumstances, you can request your personal data to be erased from our records at Vectorizeimages.
5. Restrict Processing: Under certain circumstances, you can request we restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. Object to Processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. For example, you can request we do not use it for direct marketing.
7. Object to Automated Processing: This means that you have the right to object to the automated processing we do at Vectorizeimages. This includes profiling and you can exercise this right when there is an outcome that produces legal effects that affect you.
8. Data Portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data as a direct transfer, if feasible, from one processor to another. Or, you can receive your personal data in a machine-readable format.
9. Filing Complaints: If we refuse your request under our Rights of Access policy, you may contact us if you are not satisfied with the result. At Vectorizeimages, we always provide a reason why any request is denied.
10. Access Supervisory Authority: You have the right to seek assistance from a supervisory authority along with seeking legal remedies which may include claiming damages.
11. Withdraw Consent: You may withdraw any consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
4. Our Commitment to You
5. What Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect the information that you provide to use. For example, when visiting our “Home Page” or any page, you may provide us with contact information along with the files for vector conversion.
- • Services: We collect names, email, postal, and billing addresses, Tax IDs, and VAT numbers to create an invoice or fulfil an obligation under the contract or law.
- • Personal Data: While our online service work involving collecting files does not identify a person or collect their personal data, it is possible that the file itself may contain information that identifies you, a family member, or someone else from a personal photo.
6. How Vectorizeimages Uses Your Information
When you enter data to our website, we may use the information provided to prepare invoices to make payment, abide by legal obligations in the Slovak Republic, or respond to your questions. The different ways that we use your information includes, but is not limited to the following;
- • Create PayPal Invoices
- •Store Email Addresses: For GDPR consent in Flamingo plugin along with Postman SMTP for the email log.
- •Abide by Regulatory & Legal Requirements: We may collect personal information to meet government requirements, such as for taxes. We also save other information, including billing for as long as it is needed.
- •Respond to Emails: If you contact us about a price quote using contact forms, we will save that information. Store original Image, document, photo, or vectorized version of media.
- •Store original image, document, photo, or vectorized version
Keep in mind that we do not use your files, but instead store them in case they are lost. Plus, we may use your information for any other purpose that you will be notified.
7. Third Party Disclosures
At Vectorizeimages, we do not sell or rent your personal information. It is possible that we might disclose or share all information you submit under certain circumstances such as the following;
Vendors & Service Providers: Who perform tasks such as processing and storage. Such companies may include the tax office, email and processing providers. All partners must meet high standards to protect your information.
Public Officials & Third Parties: When legally obliged to do so, we may disclose your personal information to such parties if you provided consent or if there are legal grounds for the information to be released. Such processing partners and proper third-parties include, but are not limited to the following;
- • Google: Email services for communication
- • PayPal: Invoice and processing
- • Ikros: Creating and managing invoices
- • UmbrellaFF s.r.o.: Handling accounts in the Slovak Republic
In addition, there are connected third parties in which the personal information might be disclosed.
- • WordPress CMS & Plugins: This includes Post SMTP and Flamingo for storing email addresses. This is with customer consent as well as email logs.
At Vectorizeimages, if we receive your personal information which is then transferred to a service provider or third-party agent for processing, we remain responsible by creating contracts that require them to protect your privacy and confidentiality of the information provided. All for the purposes of performing the required functions of our company. Our agents do not have the right to use your personal information beyond our intentions unless you provide consent or are told different for a specific reason.
When we collect personal information,which is transferred from the EU to a service provider or third-party agent for processing in a country outside the EU, Vectorizeimages will ensure that such transfers abide by EU laws. The includes but is not limited to the direct transfers from EU location to any agents based in the US or service providers that fall under the EU-US shield of privacy.
We may be required by a court order to provide your information to the proper authorities. At Vectorizeimages, we will only offer such personal information that is requested. This means that we only proceed after ensuring that the authority in question has the proper grounds to make a request of this nature. Upon approval, we only provide the information that has been directly requested.
If Vectorizeimages merges with or is acquired by another company or organization, we will make ever reasonable effort to notify you if we share your personal information with that company or organization.
8. Privacy Security
At Vectorizeimages, we protect your personal information against any unauthorized access. We have put together the technical, organizational, and physical safeguards for security to ensure your personal information is properly protected.
- • Safe Protocols: For transferring data, such as HTTPS, or communication, we use safe protocols to protect your privacy. When suitable, we use pseudonymizing and anonymizing along with monitoring our systems for any breach or weakness in the system.
- • Software Protection: We use the latest antispyware and antivirus software to maximize protection of our computers. This also means we have in place complicated passwords that are difficult to near impossible to get through.
- • Websupport s.r.o.: company that encrypts the information on our security servers to ensure protection against malicious codes and virus attacks.
- • Ikros Invoice Software: By processing our invoices using this software, we further increase privacy protection.
- • Google Ireland ltd.: Gmail is one of the most secure communications platforms that exists today. By communicating to you through this platform, we enhance the security of any personal information that is transmitted.
Even with all the protections in place, there is no 100% guarantee that the information you provide will be fully protected. That is why we promise to alert the proper authorities in case of any data breech of our systems. If your rights or interests are threatened, we will notify you as well. At Vectorizeimages, we promise to do everything reasonably possible to protect your personal information, prevent a security breech, and alert the authorities if it should occur.
9. Cookies & Tracking Technology
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer which stores information and helps our site to work better during your visit. Only we can access the cookies which are created by our site. You have control over the cookies in your browser.
We also use tracking technologies along with cookies to perform the following functions;
- • Tracking User IP Address: This way, the GDPR consent comes from you and not a pretender
- • Necessary Cookies: To use some of the important features on our site, you will need the cookies present. They do not collect any personal information from you.
Keep in mind that you can remove the cookies through your browser settings. Or, you can control some third-party cookies using sites such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com that are privacy enhancement platforms.
All personal data can be removed when you visit this address – https://vectorizeimages.com/contact/ You send an email to us and we will delete your personal information from our files.
You may accept or reject cookies for your web browswer controls. Our website and services will remain available to you no matter your decision.
11. Personal Information
By contacting us as firstname.lastname@example.org, you can review and update your Personal Information. We strive to provide thorough access to all of your personal information that is stored on our site. Plus, we will respond within 30 days of your request to access information so you can review, correct, or request that information be deleted.
In the unlikely event that we do not respond within the 30-day period, we will inform you of when access will be available. At Vectorizeimages, we understand your need to access personal information on our site. Plus, we will also provide an explanation as to why delays in accessing your information are warranted.
For residents of the European Economic Area who have unresolved issues about your privacy, collection of personal information, or issues that we have yet to address, you may forward them to the local Data Protection Authority. If they decide to investigate, we will cooperate with them fully on all regulatory requests.
13. Website Links
As per the US Children’s On-line Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not collect any information from those who are less than 13 years old. Users must attest that they are at least 13-years-old or above the legal age in their home country to have their personal information shared on our site. Anyone discovered under the age of 13 or the legal age in their home country who has posted personal information on our site will have it immediately deleted and all future contact will be terminated.
15. Copyright Law
EU copyright laws govern our website. Any processing, distribution, or duplication of copyrighted material without the consent of the creator falls under EU copyright protection laws. If you upload an image to our website, we assume you own the image or have the permission of the creator for use of the image to duplicate into graphic form.